Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunday Morning, Sun is Shinin'!

What a spectacular morning to wake up to! The sky is a brilliant shade of turquoise, the clouds are fluffy and white and the birds are singing. I didn't wake up until about ten in the morning and I thanked the Lord for my especially dark room. =D I went to check on Facebook, asap, and I decided to catch up on my best friend's vlogs. Even though she hasn't been able to get my blog yet, I thought it only fair that I catch up on hers.
I went in and got an ice cold shower, much to my nerves's dismay, and sensed something.... I wrapped the towel around myself and glanced at the door. Right on cue, my mom popped in my room! "Breakfast is ready." she declared. "I KNEW you would come in!!.... oh! okay, coming!" =]  She made fried potatoes, toast and jam, and some eggs. Not what you normally eat, but that's what happens when it's left-over morning =P haha
Finally dragging myself out of my den, I went outside and took about 4 pictures. My camera then declared herself depleted and without much adeu, turned off for good. So I had to come back in after exactly 9 seconds in the sun. I'm not too depressed.


Here's the view from my back door. Not exactly your average suburban view..


They don't LOOK it, but those rocks are at LEAST 175 degrees--on the surface. I almost fried my finger when I leaned in to get this shot!


Anyway, that's life in the middle of the jungle.

No comments:

Post a Comment