Saturday, July 23, 2011

Hundi-Aise

I'm writing a book. It's not something I thought I would ever write about, but the book has wrapped me up and I can't stop. It's about a girl who comes down here, oblivious to poverty or pain... a little naive, and a little lost. She's raised Christian, but wants nothing too personal with Someone who hasn't really seemed to pay much attention to her.
This is a lot more demanding than I thought it would be. I have to stay close to God so I can reenact her encounters with Him. I have to look at where I am through the eyes of someone that has never seen it. But I'm still so infused and connected to my own character because I put my flaws in her. My doubts and fears are hers. So when you read her overcoming them, I'm telling you how I got over them. It's a lot more personal than I planned but I'm not dropping it. I want it to be amazing beyond anything I could ever make. I pray that God uses my book to reach so many people that I may not even meet until Heaven....

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your writing! I'm also an enthusastic writer and couple of times I got lost writing a story with main characters too similiar to me - basically, it can de either your downfall or completely opposite. I hope you succeed!

    ReplyDelete