Friday, July 29, 2011

USA!!!!!

I'm finally headed back to the States after a year! I'm so excited!!! ...we don't land until the next day but I'm SKIPPING into Walmart and hugging that greeter with a yelp and a smile =D
Our travel itinerary looks like a crazy world-takeover plan-- a different city every night! But it will be great, I'm sure and I'll come home at about 200 pounds.... We'll drop my brother off at college to give him a breather, kinda.. At least I'll just be socializing while he studies.. lol
Had a great day today greeting our last group of the year =] It's going to be hard not to look to happy when their week ends.... hahah
I watched MegaMind tonight.. "Do you remember that night.. when you dumped me? In the rain.. alone? Did you ever look back?-- *head slams into windshield* OH MY GIANT BLUE HEAD!!!"
"Oh, I guess we're here =)" LOL
Gotta love it

No comments:

Post a Comment